Greater New York Conference
Pastor Daniel Zabaleta & wife Lorna
As ambassadors of Jesus Christ, our only Saviour and coming Messiah, we pledge, under the tutelage of the Holy Spirit, to do our utmost to spread the gospel of truth as is embodied in the Three Angels' Messages, to all within our community so that others will come to know the love of Christ and call his name blessed.
"Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as the only source of our beliefs. We consider our movement to be the result of the Protestant conviction Sola Scriptura—the Bible as the only standard of faith and practice for Christians.
Currently, Adventists hold 28 fundamental beliefs that can be organized into six categories—the doctrines of God, man, salvation, the church, the Christian life and last day events. In each teaching, God is the architect, who in wisdom, grace and infinite love, is restoring a relationship with humanity that will last for eternity."
- Read more at Adventist.org
1. State of the dead John 11: 11-14; 1 Cor. 15:18
2. The Law of God (Sabbath) Exodus 20
3. The Health Message 3 John 1:2
4. The Sanctuary Heb 9:24; Lev 16
5. Righteousness by Faith James 2: 23
6. The Spirit of Prophecy Rev 12:17; 19:20
7. Victory Over Sin Romans 8
523 Roosevelt Avenue Peekskill NY 10566